Donate now to spark kids reading!
The Battle of the Books Grand Traverse is a community-wide program that sparks upper elementary kids to discover stories in a wide range of genres and styles and challenge themselves in team competition. All young readers are welcome.
Join the individual donors, organizations, and businesses that are lending their support to make Battle of the Books fun and free in our community.
Any size donation is helpful! Your donation will defray the costs of books, facility fees, speaker costs, promotion, and team awards.
Sponsors of the Battle of the Books Grand Traverse align themselves with a positive cause important to families, teachers, and business leaders in our community. Opportunities and benefits for sponsorship of the Battle of the Books include:
- Recognition in Battle of the Books print materials and its website.
- At certain sponsor levels, your logo included on participants' book bags and tees.
- Verbal acknowledgement at BOTB events in front of an enthusiastic demographic of readers, parents, teachers, and library patrons.
- Sponsor recognition (logo and/or name depending on level) on event signage.
- All NWS events -- including Battle of the Books Grand Traverse -- are re-broadcast on cable TV.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities and levels, contact Jillian Manning at firstname.lastname@example.org